Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Details about IAF Group C Vacancy
IAF HQ Maintenence Command
|Postal Address||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|AOC, Air Force Station, Chakeri, Kanpur-208008||Cook (OG)||2|
|CO, 1 Base Repair Depot, Air Force, Chakeri, Kanpur – 208008||A/C Mech||1|
|AOC, Base Repair Depot, Air Force Station, Chandigarh – 160003||Cook (OG)||1|
|AOC, Base Repair Depot, Air Force Station, Sulur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641401||Mess Staff||1|
|AOC, Base Repair Depot, Air Force Station, Tughlakabad, PO : Pushpa Bhawan, New Delhi – 110062||Carpenter (SK)||1|
|AOC, Air Force Station, Bani Camp, Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110043||Steno Gd-II||1|
|AOC, Equipment Depot, Air Force Station, Manauri, Distt.- Allahabad (UP) - 212212||MTS||2|
|CO, Upaskar Depot, Air Force Station, Chakeri, Kanpur-208008||MTS||2|
|Station Commander, Air Stores Park, Air Force, Air Force Station, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122005||Store Keeper||1|
|AOC, Air Force Hospital, Nathu Singh Road,
Cantontment Kanpur, Pin – 208004
IAF's HQ Western Air Command
|Postal Address||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station Ambala, Ambala Cantt (Haryana), PIN – 133001||LDC AND CMTD (OG)||2|
|Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Selection Board, Clement Town, Dehradun (Uttarakhand), PIN – 248002||CMTD (OG)||1|
|Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station Hindon, Ghaziabad (UP), PIN – 201004||Cook (OG)||1|
|Station Commander, Air Force Station Nal, Bikaner (Rajasthan), PIN – 334001||CMTD (OG)||1|
|Station Commander, Air Force Station Kasauli, Post – Kasauli, Distt – Solan (HP), PIN – 173204||Cook (OG)||2|
|Air Officer Commanding, Master Control Centre, AF Station,Basant Nagar, New Delhi – 110010||Cook (OG)||1|
- A/C Mech: 10th-grade diploma from an accredited school or board. Certificate program in aircraft mechanics from a government-approved institution. a year's worth of related experience. OR Air frame fitter ex-servicemen having two years' worth of expertise in the area.
- 10th pass from a reputable Board or Institute for Carpenters (Skilled).
- Institution for Industrial Training Carpenter trade certification from an accredited institution OR ex-servicemen in the relevant trade, such as rigger or carpenter.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) - A high school graduation from a reputable board, a certificate or certification in catering, and one year of work experience.
- Mechanical transport driver, civilian (Ordinary Grade) - Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University; - Possession of a current Civil Driving License for both light and heavy vehicles; - Professional driving ability and understanding of motor mechanisms; driving experience with motor vehicles for at least two years.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)—passing grade 12 from a reputable board.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.comUsing a computer, you should be able to type at a pace of 35 wpm for English and 30 wpm for Hindi (35 wpm and 30 wmp equal to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH, respectively; each word requires an average of 5 key depressions).
- 10 minutes of dictation at 80 words per minute; 50 and 65 minutes of transcription.
- civilian mechanic transport driver (Ordinary Grade) The following requirements must be met: - Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University; - Possession of a current Civil Driving License for both light and heavy vehicles; - Professional driving ability and understanding of motor mechanisms; - Driving experience with motor vehicles for at least two years.
- Passing grade 12 from a reputed board. Lower Division Clerk (LDC). You should be able to type at a speed of 30 wpm for Hindi and 35 wpm for English on a computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp equal to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH, respectively; each word requires an average of 5 key depressions).
- 80 words per minute of dictation for 10 minutes, followed by 50 and 65 minutes of transcribing.
Process for Choosing IAF MTS, Steno, LDC, and Other Positions
The qualified candidates must show up for the written exam. The written exam will be based on the required level of education.
Curriculum for the written test
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness for Mess Staff & MTS.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension are required for Steno Gd-II.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, and Trade/Post Related Questions are required for all other trades and positions (d) There will be English and Hindi on the question and answer sheet.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|