Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- 07-06-2022 is the start date for registration and payment fees, including the edit option.
- Last date for registration and payment of fees, including the Edit Option: June 27, 2022
- Date of Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download: 09-07-2022
- Pre-Exam Training will be held from July 18 to July 23, 2022.
- Call letters for the online preliminary test will be available for download in July/August 2022.
- The preliminary exam is tentatively scheduled for August 2022.
- Preliminary exam results will be announced in September 2022.
- Date of Call Letter Download for Online Exam - Main/Single: September 2022
- The tentative date for the Online Single Exam is September/October 2022.
- Date for Result Declaration – Main/Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October 2022
- Date for downloading interview call letters (for Officers Scale I, II, and III): October/November 2022
- Date for Provisional Allotment Declaration (Officers Scale I, II, and III, and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)): January 2023
Details of Vacancy
|SI No||Post Name||Vacancy Total|
|3.||Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||12|
|4.||Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||06|
|5.||Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||10|
|6.||Officer Scale II (Law)||18|
|7.||Officer Scale II (CA)||19|
|8.||Officer Scale II (IT)||57|
|9.||Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||745|
|10.||Officer Scale III||80|
Age Restrictions :
- Officer Scale III & II Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Officer Scale-I & Office Asst. Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Officer Scale-III Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Officer Scale-II Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Officer Scale-I Maximum Age: 30 Years
- The maximum age for an office assistant is 28 years.
- Age relaxation is permitted for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates in accordance with the guidelines.
Application fee :
- Other candidates: Rs. 850/- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Online payment method: Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro),
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|