Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Notification of Indian Navy AgniveerAccording to the official notification, the Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment Notification 2022 will be available on the official website Indian Navy , on the 9th of July 2022. Subsequent notifications from the force's various recruitment units would be made available to applicants beginning on July 1, 2022. Candidates who wish to join the Indian Navy department should remain tuned with us in order to be alerted when the Indian Navy Agneepath Notification is officially released.
Agneepath Recruitment in the Indian Navy 2022
The Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment Details for Agniveers are explained here.
Source: Safalta.comThe Indian Navy forces will shortly hold recruitment rallies and special rallies on several campuses.
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Notified|
|Notification Release Date||9th July 2022|
|Area of Service||Indian Navy|
|Time span||4 years|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Age limit||17.5-23 years|
Date to rememberThe Indian Navy will recruit young people for roles as soldiers under the Agneepath Scheme. The official notification for Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022, along with other key dates and information, will be released on July 9, 2022.
|Agniveer Recruitment Calendar||25th June 2022|
|Notification Release Date||9th July 2022|
|Online Registration Open for all candidates||1st July 2022|
|Application Window for Agniveer Batch 2022||15th to 30th July 2022|
|Examination & Physical Fitness||October 2022|
|Medical & Joining||November 2022|
Application Form for Agneepath in the Indian NavyThe online registration window for all candidates will open on July 1, 2022, while the application window for Agniveer Batch 2022 will be open from July 15th through July 30th, 2022. The online registration will take place on the official website .
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agneepath Jobs in 2022 ?The steps are as follows:
- Keep the matric certificate and 10+2 mark sheet handy for reference before completing the online application.
- If you haven't already done so, go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and enter your e-mail address. Applicants must ensure that, while filling out their Application Form, they provide authentic and active e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers, which should not be altered until the selection procedure is completed.
- Log in with your registered email address and select "Current Opportunities."
- Select the "Apply" () button.
- Complete the Form fully. Before selecting the 'Submit' button, double-check that all of the information is correct and that all needed documents have been scanned in original and submitted.
- Online applications will be reviewed for eligibility and may be denied at any time if determined to be ineligible.
- Online applications will be reviewed for eligibility and may be rejected at any point if found to be ineligible in any way.
- Photographs. The photograph to be uploaded must be of high quality and have a blue background.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Agneepath
- Qualification in Education : To be eligible to apply for Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022, aspirants must have finished their 10th or 12th grade from a recognised board.
- Age Restrictions: Candidates must be at least 17.5 years old to apply for Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022, with a maximum age limit of 23 years.
The Selection Procedure
The Navy Agneepath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process consists of the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Written Exam for the Indian Navy
Agnvieer SSR:The written exam is held at the chosen location on the specified date and time.
The exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective in nature.
The question paper will be divided into four sections: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness, and will last 60 minutes.
Candidates must pass all sections as well as the overall exam.
MR Agnvieer: The exam will be divided into two sections: 'Science & Mathematics' and 'General Awareness.' The exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective in nature. The question paper will be of 10th level difficulty, and the curriculum for the examination is provided in the download section. The assessment will last for 30 minutes.
Indian Navy : Physical Test
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Indian Navy : Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
Indian Navy : Visual Standards
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Indian Navy : Agniveer Salary
The most important aspects of Indian Navy Agniveer Salary and Entitlements are shown here.
|Pay||Approx. Rs. 4.76 lakh in 1st year which increases to Rs. 6.92 lakh in 4th year|
|Seva Nidhi||Approx. Rs. 11.71 lakh (tax-free)|
|Life Insurance||Rs. 48 lakhs (non-contributory)|
|Death Compensation||Over Rs. 1 Crore|
|Disability Compensation||Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|