Indian Navy Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
Last Date of Application - within 60 days after excluding the first date of publication in the Employment News.
Indian Navy Pharmacist Vacancy Details
Pharmacist - 1 Post
Indian Navy Pharmacist Salary
Level-5 (Rs 29200-92300)
Indian Navy Pharmacist Place of Posting
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Pharmacist
Matriculation or equivalent.
Registered under clause (c) of section 31 or section 32 of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Persons serving in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the civil posts in the Defence Services and possessing the above qualifications.
Indian Navy Pharmacist JD
- Storing medicine
- Distribution / issue medicine
- Maintaining records
- Making indent
The Selection Process for Pharmacists in the Indian Navy
1. Provisional Appointment Letter - Provisionally selected candidates shall be appointed entirely on merit, subject to satisfactory document verification, medical examination, and other requirements as applicable and stated by the Government of India and the Appointing Authority.
2 .Document Verification - As per current DoP&T regulation, all necessary documents regarding to age, education, identification, address, category, caste, and service will be investigated and validated before to provisional 2 appointments. The provisionally selected candidates will be notified of the date and location for document verification via a letter that will be mailed to their respective addresses or sent to their registered e-mail IDs.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 ?Given below are the steps to apply for Indian Navy Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- The candidates can send the filled application form affixed with the latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested, through proper channel, to The Commodore Superintendent, (for Oi/C Recruitment Cell), Naval Ship Repair Yard (PBR) , Post Box No -705, Haddo, Port Blair-744102”, South Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- .The application should be on plain paper (A4 size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format.
- The envelope must be super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “PHARMACIST” BY TRANSFER (NOW ABSORPTION.
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
Source: safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|NABARD Grade A Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|