Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Application Process for IREL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Careers area of the IREL website at www.irel.co.in and click the Apply Online option.
- After reading the Important Instructions, press the "I Agree" button.
- Fill out the required information (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, mobile number, and email address) and click the "Submit" button to register.
- Verify the application sequence number, user ID, and password that you have received on your email and mobile device.
- User ID and password you got via email must be entered to get back into your account.
- Complete the application and attach your photo, signature, and any other documents.
- Review the application form preview and make any necessary modifications.
- Pay using a debit card, credit card, or online banking (if applicable)
- Click the Submit button.
- Print off your application form so you have it for future use.
- Graduate Trainee (Finance)-CA intermediate, CMA intermediate, or Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with a minimum cumulative GPA of 60% for candidates who fall under the UR, OBC(NCL), and EWS categories and a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% for candidates who fall under the SC category.
- Graduate Trainee (HR): Graduate in any field from an accredited Indian university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 60% for applicants from UR and OBC(NCL) and 50% for those from SC.
- A candidate for a Diploma Trainee (Technical) position must have a three-year diploma in mining, chemical, mechanical, electrical, civil, electronics, and instrumentation engineering from an institution accredited by the AICTE or an equivalent, as well as a minimum cumulative score of 60% for candidates who are UR, OBC(NCL), and EWS, and 50% for candidates who are SC and ST.
- A master's degree from an accredited university in Hindi with English as a required or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level is required for the position of junior supervisor (Rajbhasha). Alternatively, a master's degree from an accredited university in English with Hindi as a required or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level is required.
- Personal Secretary: A degree in any field from a reputable university with English as a required or optional subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level, together with a 40 wpm English typing speed and stenographic proficiency. Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office are prerequisites.
- Trainee Tradesperson (ITI) Fitter, Electrician, and Instrumentation: Must have completed an SSC-level or equivalent exam from a board recognized by the State or Central Government, along with an ITI or NAC and two years of experience in the relevant trade or discipline in a reputable industrial establishment, including any on-the-job training or apprenticeship training.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant - Must have completed an SSC or equivalent exam from a board recognized by the State or Central Government, as well as ITI/NAC in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) or+(plus) 2 Science (Intermediate/Higher Secondary) with Chemistry as one of the subjects and 50% overall marks, as well as two years of experience operating chemical and related process industries, including any apprenticeship training that may have been received.
- 14 July 2022 is the deadline for application submission.
- Graduate Trainee (Finance)-07
- Graduate Trainee (HR)-05
- Diploma Trainee (Technical)-19
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)-03
- Personal Secretary-02
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI)-28
- Fitter / Electrician-14
- Fitter / Electrician -14
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|