Source: SafaltaThere are 100 positions in the J&K Administrative Service Junior Scale, 50 jobs in the J&K Police Service, and 70 vacancies in the J&K Accounts Service. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
|Exams for the JKPSC CCE||Dates to Remember|
|Starting Date of JKPSC CCE Online Registration||25 April 2022|
|Last Date of JKPSC CCE Online Registration||15 May 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Mains Date||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam Date||28 October 2022|
- J&K Administrative Service Junior Scale: 100 Posts
- 50 Posts in the J&K Police Service
- 70 Posts in J&K Accounts Service
SalaryRs. 9300-34800 with an Rs. 4800-grade pay (recently changed to Level 8) (Rs. 47600- Rs. 151100)
Criteria for Eligibility
Education and other credentials:The candidate must be a graduate and a resident of the UT of J&K.
- Reserve Categories - 34 years
- OM - 32 years
- 35 years as a PWD
- 165 cm in height
- 84cm/5cm chest girth
- 150 cm in height
- 79 cm/5 cm chest girth
Process of SelectionThe selection process will be broken down into three stages:
- Preliminary Exam for JKPSC CCE
- CCE Mains Exam of JKPSC
- CCE Interview Round of JKPSC
What is the procedure for applying for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022?From April 25 to May 15, 2022, candidates can apply online on the official website by following these steps:
- Visit the JKPSC's official website.
- If you have previously made your profile, click on the 'One Time Registration' link or the 'Login' menu.
- Fill in all personal information, contact information, educational information, service details, and other data after logging in.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Check eligibility requirements after providing the information in your OTR account.
- Select'show examination' from the drop-down menu next to the relevant post/exam.
- Choose the ad's month of publication.
- Now, select the 'Apply Button and complete the remaining fields.
- Press the 'Submit' button.
- Fees must be paid online, and documentation must be uploaded.
- By selecting the 'Printing Application Button,' you can check the charge status.
- Take a picture of the application and print it out.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|