Source: Safalta.comCandidates can review educational qualifications, work experience, selection criteria, and other information by clicking on the links below. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline for submitting an online application is May 20, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is June 19, 2022.
- Dates for Editing the Application Form: June 26th through June 30th, 2022
- Exam deadline is June 26, 2022.
Criteria for Eligibility
Educational Qualification:The candidate must have completed a recognized Board's 10th/12th grade. For further information, candidates can see the official notice.
- 18 years old is the minimum age limit.
- 40 years old is the maximum age limit.
- Age relaxation is allowed by the guidelines.
Form of ApplicationFrom May 20 through June 19, 2022, interested and qualified applicants can apply online. Candidates can download a printout of the application form after submitting their online applications for future reference.
Fees for applications
- For other candidates, the fee is Rs 100; for SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs 50.
- Payment is made over the internet.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|