Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to Apply for the 2022 MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
- Go to mpsconline.gov.in to access the official website.
- On the front page of the official website, select "User Registration."
- You must now create your profile and log in before choosing the relevant post.
- then complete the application, submit your papers, and make the required payment.
- After submitting the form, make a duplicate of it for your records.
Vacancy DetailsMedical Officer-427
Eligibility RequirementsHave registered their names in accordance with the provisions of the Maharashtra Medical Council Act, 1965, or whose names have been registered in the register maintained under the said Act; AND Possess the M.B.B.S. Degree of a Statutory University or any other qualification recognized under the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019);
Significant DatesThe deadline to submit an application is August 17, 2022.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta