Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- Junior Officer Trainee: Rs.1,770/- (Includes GST)
- Rs.1,180/- for Trainee Clerk (Includes GST)
- MSC Bank is the payment method.
Dates to Remember
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is May 5, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is May 25, 2022.
- The admit card will be available 10 days prior to the examination day.
- The tentative date for the online test is the first week of July 2022.
- S.No. 1 has an age limit of 23-32 years (Candidates Should have been born not earlier than 28-02-1990)
- S.No. 2 Age Limit: 21-28 Years (Candidates Should have been born not earlier than 28-02-1994)
- Any degree is required of the candidate.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: MSCB Recruitment 2022 (195 Trainee Junior Officer, Clerk Posts) : Check All The Details Here!
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|