Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Applications and Fee Payment: 05-05-2022
- Last day to apply online and pay the fee: 08-06-2022
- The admit card will be available 10 days before the examination day.
- The tentative date for the online test is July 1st, 2022.
Fees for applications
- Rs.1,770/- for Trainee Junior Officer (Includes GST)
- Rs.1,180/- for Trainee Clerk (Includes GST)
- MSC Bank is the payment method..
- S.No. 1 Age Limit: 23-32 Years Should have been born no earlier than February 28, 1990.
- S.No. 2 Age Limit: 21-28 Years Should have been born no sooner than February 28, 1994
- candidate Should Possess Any Degree.
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total|
|1||Trainee Junior Officer||29|
|Apply Online||Official Website|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|