Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here.
NACLO GET Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit NALCO's Career Page at www.nalcoindia.com.
- To be sure you qualify, thoroughly read the advertisement.
- Candidates must first click "Apply Now" before registering with the appropriate information.
- Candidates must complete the online application form step by step, including all necessary information.
- Mechanical - 58
- Electrical - 41
- Instrumentation - 32
- Metallurgy - 14
- Chemical - 14
- Mining (MN) - 10
- Civil (CE) - 7
- Chemistry(CY) - 13
- Full-time regular bachelor's degree in engineering or technology with at least 65 percent overall (for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) category) and 55 percent overall (for SC/ST/PwBD category), averaged across all semesters/years, regardless of the weighting the Institute/University gives to any particular semester/year.
Source: Safalta.com(To determine the aggregate percentage, the cumulative maximum marks and the total marks earned over all semesters and years will be added together. There will be no rounding off and no weighting given to any single semester or year.
- The minimum requirement for the Chemistry discipline is an M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65 percent overall for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) category and 55 percent overall for SC/ST/PwBD category, taking the average of all semesters/years, regardless of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institute/university. (To determine the aggregate percentage, the cumulative maximum marks and the total marks earned over all semesters and years will be added together. There will be no rounding off and no weighting given to any single semester or year.
- Candidates who are in their last year of an engineering programme or a postgraduate programme in chemistry may also apply. However, their cases will only be taken into consideration if they successfully complete the relevant test with the required percentage of marks before to or at the time of their personal interview.
- The online application process will begin on August 11, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online is September 11, 2022.
Fee for ApplicationsGeneral, OBC, and EWS - 500 rupees; Other; and Departmental - 100 rupees.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta