It includes the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) according to the NMC Act, 2019. In 2012, the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) has been replaced by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) NEET UG from the year 2012.
Moreover, the NEET examination was conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) till 2018 for admission in BDS and MBBS courses. Now, NTA (National Testing Agency) has been established for conducting the JEE Mains, NEET-UG, UGC NET, GPAT, CMAT, etc.
At this time a total of 15% of seats in all dental and medical colleges are run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal, and other local authorities. If you are preparing for NEET-UG 2023 and want expert guidance then join our Free Neet (medical) Online Coaching Classes | Safalta.com
In this article, you will be learning the complete details related to NEET-UG 2023.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Every year, over 15 lakh students apply for NEET to be considered for 83,075 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 50,720 AYUSH, 525 veterinary, 1,899 AIIMS MBBS, and 249 JIPMER seats. Chris Vaccaro said, "Early planning and preparation are vital to remaining safe." As a result, applicants who are in class 11 or 12 who wish to sit for NEET 2023 should begin preparing right away in order to achieve their goals. Early preparation for NEET 2023 will put applicants one step ahead of the competition. The page below provides further information about the NEET 2023 notice, dates, eligibility, application, exam pattern, curriculum, preparation advice, and timetable.
You can also read:
Below are all the important dates related to NEET-UG 2023:
NEET Notification 2023: Exam Dates
|Start Date of Online Registration||January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Last week of January 2023|
|Exam Date||7th May 2023|
Candidates who want to take the NEET 2023 exam should review the eligibility requirements.
Minimum and maximum age requirements, educational requirements, subjects studied in the qualifying exam, qualifying exam status, category, and nationality are all part of the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria.
Aspirants can review the prerequisites listed below, which must be met in order to be qualified for NEET.
NEET 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission as of December 31, 2023, to be eligible to take the NEET 2023 exam.
- Aspirants must be Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), or Foreign Nationals, according to the NEET 2023 eligibility requirements.
- Candidates with the following educational qualifications: Candidates who have completed or are scheduled to complete a 10+2 or equivalent examination are eligible to take the NEET-UG 2023 exam.
- To apply for the NEET 2023 exam, applicants must have completed core subjects in physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and English from a recognized board.
- Minimum qualifying exam scores: In the 10+2 qualifying exam, candidates must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology combined. Candidates from the SC, ST and OBC-NCL categories must obtain a minimum of 40%.
NEET UG 2023: Exam Pattern
There will be 200 questions out of which 180 questions are mandatory. In the section B, choices will be given to candidates.
NEET UG 2023: SyllabusThe Health Ministry has stated that the NEET syllabus will not change. As a result, the NEET exam syllabus for 2023 will be based on a three-course curriculum for classes 11 and 12 that includes physics, chemistry, and biology. Knowing the NEET 2023 syllabus in detail before beginning NEET preparation will be quite beneficial. Aspirants can review the table below for subject-by-subject important subjects based on the NEET-UG syllabus 2023 as compiled by the NMC.
NEET 2023 syllabus for Physics:
|Physics topics class XI||
|Physics topics class XII||
NEET 2023 syllabus for Chemistry:
|Chemistry topics class XI||
|Chemistry topics class XII||
NEET 2023 syllabus for Biology:
|Biology topics class XI||
|Biology topics class XII||
NEET UG 2023: How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Now, click on NEET 2023 and then go to new registration.
- Join NEET 2023 with your mobile number and email address.
- Enter all the required details and upload all the important documents.
- Pay the application fees and confirm your candidature.
- After submission, you will get your registration number.
Is NEET application form released?
Is NEET 2023 date confirmed?
Is NEET 2023 online?
What is the age limit for NEET?
Who is the topper of NEET 2021?
Tanmay secured the All India Rank (AIR 1) by scoring 720 marks out of 720.