NIT Warangal Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) has invited applications for recruitment to the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Grade-I, Assistant Professor Grade-II posts in various departments.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
NIT Warangal Notification Details:
Advt. No. Admin.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17 March 2022
Of Posts- 99
Professor- 29 Posts
Associate Professor- 50 Posts
Assistant Professor Grade-I- 12 Posts
Assistant Professor Grade-II- 8 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Civil Engineering Discipline- B.Tech. in Civil Engg./ Agriculture Engg /Architecture/ Planning/ Geo-informatics with PhD in any of the following specializations.
- Structural Engineering: Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structural and System Reliability, Structural Health Monitoring, Stochastic/ Computational Structural Mechanics, Industrial Structures/Pre-Engineered Construction, Fracture Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering: Travel Demand Modelling, Transportation Network Analysis, Public Transportation Systems, Freight Transportation, Geospatial Information Technologies in Transportation.
- Geotechnical Engineering: Offshore Geotechnics with Good Analytical Background, Geophysical Engineering.
- Construction Technology and Management: Infrastructure and Construction Management, Automation in construction, Building Information Modelling and Integrated Project Delivery.
- Water Resources Engineering: Subsurface Hydrology, Hydrologic Compound Extremes, Climate Resilient Water Resources Systems, Computational Hydraulics and Hydrology, Water-Agriculture-Climate Change Nexus, Stochastic Hydrology.
- Environmental Engineering: Environmental Management, Industrial waste management, Environmental modelling.
- Remote Sensing and GIS: Geomatics, Geo-informatics, Spatial Technology, Image Processing.
- For Electrical Engineering Discipline-B.Tech./ B.E in Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg./Electrical Power Engg., with
- M.Tech/M.E and PhD in any of the following specializations.
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives / Power Electronics
- Communication engineering
- Electrical Power & Energy systems
- Electrical Machines and Industrial drives
- Control Systems Engineering/ Digital Control Systems/Power & Control
- Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electrical engineering Automaton
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Embedded Systems
- Real-Time Control of Electrical Systems
- Digital Twin Technologies.
- Electric Vehicles Technology/Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy Systems
- ANN and Fuzzy Logic based Control of Electrical Systems.
- Electrical Energy Markets
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Power system Protection/ Digital Protection of Power System.
- Signal Processing
- Applied Electronics/ Industrial Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering.
10 .For Mechanical Engineering Discipline-B.
in Mechanical Engineering OR Automobile Engineering OR Production Engineering OR Industrial Engineering and M.
Tech / ME / M.S.
in Thermal Engineering OR Heat power Engineering OR Production Engineering OR CAD & CAM OR Industrial Engineering OR Machine Design ORMechanical Systems Design OR Hydrology with PhD in any of the following specializations:
● Automotive Safety
● Automotive Electronics
● Automotive Body Design
● Automotive Component Design
● Hybrid Vehicles
● Autonomous Vehicles
Page 5 of 14
● Engine Management
● Solar Cells
● Aerospace Engineering
● Energy Engineering /Energy Management
● Renewable Energy sources
● Noise-Vibration and Harshness
● Fuel cells
● Artificial Intelligence in energy systems
● Additive Manufacturing
● Friction stir Processing
● Mechatronics & MEMS
● Advanced Manufacturing Processes
● Industrial Automation & Robotics
● Smart Manufacturing
● Manufacturing Simulation
● Advanced Material Processing
● Dynamics & Controls
● Noise & Acoustics
● Computational Mechanics
● Product Design
● Rotor Dynamics
● Nonlinear Dynamics
● Bio-Mechanics/ Nano-mechanics
● Industrial Engg./Production Engg./Computer aided Manufacturing
● AI & ML in Manufacturing
● Automation and Control Systems
● Information Management and Engineering
● Geometric Modelling for CAD
● Design (Structural) Optimization
● Thermal Engineering/Heat transfer/Fluid mechanics
● Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
● Metal forming
For more details, click on below official notification link.
Assistant Professor Grade-II with Pay level1 1-35 years
Assistant Professor Gr. I-40 years
Associate Professor- 45 years
Professor- 50 years.
As per the norms, age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other Reserve Category Candidates.
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Jobs?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Job Notification 2022 through the prescribed applications format on or before 17 March 2022.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|