Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- Rs. 500/- for general, EWS, and OBC (Male) candidates
- Female, SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-Soldier Candidates: Nill
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Applications and Fee Payment: 13-04-2022 @ 1000 Hrs
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is April 28, 2022, at 1700 hours.
Age Restriction (as of 28-04-2022)
- General/EWS maximum age limit: 26 years
- OBC (NCL) Maximum Age Limit: 29 Years
- SC/ST candidates have a maximum age limit of 31 years.
- PWD (General/EWS) Maximum Age Limit: 36 Years
- PWD (OBC) maximum age limit: 39 years
- PWD (SC/ST) maximum age limit: 41 years
- As per the rules, age relaxation is available.
QualificationBE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg), M.Tech is required of the candidate.
|Sl No||Category Name||Total|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|