Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-05-2022 05:00 PM
- Last day to apply online: May 30, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Last date for fee payment by credit/debit/net banking up to 11:50 p.m. (via e-challan up to bank hours): 20 to 30-05-2022
- Only on the website can details of the Application Form be corrected: from May 23 to May 31, 2022.
- Admit Card Download from the NTA Website: Later to be announced
- Examination Date: To Be Announced
- Exam dates: 08-07 to 12-07-2022 & 12-08 to 14-08-2022
- The maximum age limit is 31 years.
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
Fee for Application
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1100/- Other Backward Classes (OBC)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.com275/- for SC/ST/PWD/Transgender
- Pay the fee with a debit card, a credit card, net banking, or an e-challan (SBI/HDFC/Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway).
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|