Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
|Notification||Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for 1166 Apprentice Posts, Apply upto 31 July @powergrid.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 31, 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, HR, Other Funtional Area|
Dates to remember
The deadline for online applications is July 31, 2022.
Apprentice - 1166
Criteria for Eligibility
- Electrician - Electrician ITI (Full Time course) Full-Time Diploma in Electrical (3 years course) Electrical Engineering Diploma
- Full-Time Diploma (Civil) (3 years course) Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering Graduate (Electrical) (4 years course) - B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering - Civil Engineering Graduate - Full Time (4 years course) -Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Science (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- Human Resources Executive - MBA (HR) / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time Course).
- Full-time CSR Executive - 2 years Master of Social Work (MSW), Rural Development/Management, or an equivalent degree.
- Full-Time Graduate (Computer Science) (4 years course) - Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Science (Engg.) in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Graduate - Rs. 15000/-
- Executive - Rs.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
- Diploma - Rs. 12000/-
In any scenario, candidates are ineligible to apply for the apprenticeship.
- They are awaiting the results of their final exam.
- Not yet reached the age of 18.
- Apprenticeship training at any organisation for any length of time
- More than one year of work experience
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 at Powergrid?
Candidates must first register (as a candidate/student) on the NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) website at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering website at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all required documents.
Step - II: Apply for a POWERGRID Apprenticeship - careers.powergrid.in
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta