Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
|Notification||Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for 1166 Apprentice Posts, Apply upto 31 July @powergrid.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 31, 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, HR, Other Funtional Area|
Dates to remember
The deadline for online applications is July 31, 2022.
Apprentice - 1166
Criteria for Eligibility
- Electrician - Electrician ITI (Full Time course) Full-Time Diploma in Electrical (3 years course) Electrical Engineering Diploma
- Full-Time Diploma (Civil) (3 years course) Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering Graduate (Electrical) (4 years course) - B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering - Civil Engineering Graduate - Full Time (4 years course) -Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Science (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- Human Resources Executive - MBA (HR) / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time Course).
- Full-time CSR Executive - 2 years Master of Social Work (MSW), Rural Development/Management, or an equivalent degree.
- Full-Time Graduate (Computer Science) (4 years course) - Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Science (Engg.) in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Graduate - Rs. 15000/-
- Executive - Rs.
- Diploma - Rs. 12000/-
In any scenario, candidates are ineligible to apply for the apprenticeship.
- They are awaiting the results of their final exam.
- Not yet reached the age of 18.
- Apprenticeship training at any organisation for any length of time
- More than one year of work experience
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 at Powergrid?
Candidates must first register (as a candidate/student) on the NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) website at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering website at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all required documents.
Step - II: Apply for a POWERGRID Apprenticeship - careers.powergrid.in
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta