Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThe entire announcement for the same will be posted on the official website on May 15, 2022. Candidates can examine their educational credentials. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline for online applications is May 15, 2022.
- Last day to apply online: to be announced
- Fee Payment Deadline: to be announced
- PSSSB Admit Card is expected to be released soon.
- PSSSB Clerk Exam Date: to be announced (Clerk, IT, Accounts)
- Date of PSSSB Clerk Exam: to be announced
- 917 Clerk Positions (3/2022)
- 283 Clerk Legal Positions (2/2022)
Criteria for EligibilityEducational Qualification:
A graduate from an accredited university is required.
The age limit is 18 to 37 years old. (According to government regulations, reserved category applicants would have their age reduced.)
Criteria for Selection
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a written and typing exam.
Exam StructureThere will be 100 objective-type questions in the written exam. Each question is worth one mark. There will be a 0.25 point deduction for each wrong answer, and the exam will last 120 minutes. The test will be conducted in a bilingual format (English & Punjabi).
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Punjab History and culture||05||05|
Form of ApplicationOn or before the deadline, interested applicants can submit their applications online. The online application steps are shown below.
- Revenue.punjab.gov.in is the official website of the Punjab SSB.
- Select the Career Recruitment Link option.
- Select the Clerk option.
- Fill out the Application Form and follow the website's instructions.
- Upload your document, photo, signature, and other information.
- Send in your application.
- Pay the application cost and fill out the form.
- Print the application for future reference.
Fees for applications
|Category||Fees for applications|
|Ex-Servicemen & Dependent||Rs. 200/-|
|Physical Handicapped||Rs. 500/-|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|