Public Health Engineering Department of the Government of Rajasthan, a total of 1092 positions for Junior Engineer will be filled. Candidates who have not yet completed the Rajasthan JE Application 2022 process should do so as soon as possible.
Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a degree or diploma in civil, electrical, or mechanical engineering, or any other comparable qualification from a recognized university to apply for Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment.
As of January 1, 2023, candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 40 years old. According to government regulations, reserved category applicants would have their age reduced.
Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should go to the RSMSSB's official website, recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in, and look for the Recruitment Advertisement area.
- Then, on the respective Recruitment Advertisement's link, click.
- Candidates can then read the advertisement's information.
- Then, using the provided URL, navigate to the application page.
- Fill out the application form and save it to your computer for future reference.
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|Rsmssb Computer Instructor Salary 2022
|NDA Salary 2022
|SSC CGL Salary 2022
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022
|UP Police Constable Salary 2021
|Bihar Police SI Salary 2021