Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
The deadline for submitting an application is May 14, 2022.
- Athletics (Only for track events: 100m, 200m, 400m, and 800m) - 2 Articles
- Cricket - 2 Posts
- Cricket - 2 Posts
- Hockey - 4 Posts
- Posts Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero)
Criteria for EligibilityEducational Background:
Pass the XII Standard or equivalent test.
Qualification in Sports:
- Officer JMG Scale 1 - Should have represented the country; in cricket, "Should have represented the country or played the Ranji Trophy or the Duleep Trophy."
- Clerks - Should have represented the state in junior/senior nationals / national games, or should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team, or should have been a member of the University team in an Inter-university event and placed in the top three positions, or should have been a member of the district team and placed in the first three positions, or should have been a member of the district team and placed in the first three positions, or should have been a member of the district team
18 to 26 years old is the age limit.
Criteria for SelectionApplications will be screened, and those who meet the minimum requirements will be summoned for trials in a 1:10 ratio. Selection for the Officer Cadre will be based on application screening, trials in the particular sport, and an interview. The Clerical cadre will be selected through the screening of applications and the holding of trials. (There will be no interview for Clerical Cadre.)
- Clerk – Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 Officer
- JMG Scale I – Rs. 36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840 (20 years)
Form of ApplicationOn or before the 14th of May 2022, interested applicants can apply online. No other application method will be approved.
Fees for applications
- For SC/ST/PWBD applicants, the fee is Rs. 100 + GST (Only intimation charges)
- All others will be charged Rs. 400/- plus GST.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|