Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to RememberOnline registration closes on May 23, 2022.
REPCO Job DescriptionAssistant Manager/Trainee/Executive
Assistant Manager, Executive, Trainee Salaries at REPCO
- Manager and Executive Assistant (on roll) Monthly Gross Pay, including Meal Card, starts at Rs.24300/- for Assistant Manager Cadre and Rs.21300/- for Executive Cadre + Variable Performance Incentive & Perquisites as per the Company's current policy.
- Trainee (off-roll) - Starting fixed stipend of Rs. 9500 per month (varying depending on location and prior experience), plus meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on performance).
REPCO Assistant Manager, Executive, and Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- As of May 1, 2022, the candidate's age should not exceed 25. (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
- Experience in Home Loan from HFCs, Banks, FIs, and NBFCs would be given preference.
- A minimum of three years of prior experience is required for the job of Assistant Manager.
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC accredited university, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma). Open University graduates will not be considered.
- Aside from English, fluency in the appropriate regional languages (read, write, and speak) is required. A working knowledge of Hindi will be beneficial.
- Early registration is encouraged.
- External candidates who have a pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or who have been punished under disciplinary proceedings in the last 5 years will not be deemed eligible for recruitment in any cadre. All appointments are contingent on acceptable reference checks and background checks.
- For the next three years, no transfer requests will be entertained.
- RHFL Internal candidates will not be considered.
REPCO Assistant Manager, Executive, Trainee Recruitment 2022: How to ApplyCandidates that meet the requirements can apply for the position online.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|