Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- The deadline to apply online is April 11, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is May 10, 2022.
- 18 years old is the minimum age limit.
- 40 years old is the maximum age limit.
- As per the rules, age relaxation is available.
- a degree or a diploma (Relevant Subject)
- B.Ed / DELEd (Bachelor of Education / Diploma of Education)
- Refer to the Notification for more information.
|Sr Teacher Gr II|
- Rs. 350/- for General, EWS, BC, and OBC (Other State Candidates).
- Rs. 250/- for OBC and BC candidates from Rajasthan.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150/-
- Online payment
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
What is the minimum age limit ?
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years