Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- The deadline to apply online is April 11, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is May 10, 2022.
- 18 years old is the minimum age limit.
- 40 years old is the maximum age limit.
- As per the rules, age relaxation is available.
- a degree or a diploma (Relevant Subject)
- B.Ed / DELEd (Bachelor of Education / Diploma of Education)
- Refer to the Notification for more information.
|Sr Teacher Gr II|
- Rs. 350/- for General, EWS, BC, and OBC (Other State Candidates).
- Rs. 250/- for OBC and BC candidates from Rajasthan.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150/-
- Online payment
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
What is the minimum age limit ?
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years