Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for Exams
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/- This amount of Rs 250/- would be returned in due course, after deducting bank charges, after appearing in the 1st Stage CBT.
- Rs.500/- for others
- On appearing in the first stage CBT, an amount of Rs 400/- would be reimbursed in due course, after deducting bank costs.
- Fee payment options include:
- a. Payment of fees by online banking, debit/credit cards, or UPI.
- a. OFFLINE fee payment via SBI Challan Payment mode in any SBI Post Office branch Challan Payment option in any Computerized Post Office branch
Dates to Remember
- Date of Publication: February 23, 2019
- Opening Date and time for online application registration: March 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Applications must be submitted online by April 7, 2019 at 23:59 hrs (Extended to 22-04-2019)
- Payment of Application Fees: (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 13-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs. (Until April 28th, 2019)
- (b) SBI Challan: 11:00 a.m., April 11, 2019.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.com(Until April 26th, 2019)
- (c) Post Office Challan: 11:00 a.m., April 11, 2019. (Until April 26th, 2019)
- The deadline for submitting final applications is April 16, 2019, at 23:59 hrs (Extended to 30-04-2019)
- Dates for the Computer Based Test (CBT) are tentatively set for June and July 2019. (Postponed)
- Dates for Application Status Activity: October 15, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. until October 20, 2020 at 23:59 p.m.
- New CBT Date: tentatively between December 15, 2020 and December 23, 2020
- Dates for the Computer Based Test (CBT) have been revised: 15 to 18 December 2020.
- For all RRBs, a link to view the Exam City, Date & Shift intimation, and Mock Test is available from December 5 to December 18, 2020.
- Admit Card download dates: 4 days prior to CBT date
- Dates for seeing the question paper, responses, keys, and raising objections: February 22nd, 18:00 hours to February 28th, 18:00 hrs
- Correction/Editing of Bank Account Details for Fee Refund: 02-03-2021 10:00 AM to 17-03-2021 17:00 Hrs
- Dates for Correction/Editing Bank Account Details for Fee Refund (Last Chance): August 16, 16:00 hrs to August 31, 23.59 hours
- Stenography Skill Tests for Categories 01 and 02 and Translation Tests for Categories 03: October 27, 28, 29, and 30 (29, 31–10–2021). Kolkata has been postponed.)
- Stenography Skill Tests for Category 01 & 02 and Translation Tests for Category 03 (kolkata) have been rescheduled for December 23, 24, 27, 28, and 29, 2021.
- The link for Exam City, Day, and Shift notification is available 10 days prior to the exam date.
- Admit Cards are available for download four days prior to the exam day.
- Teaching Skill Test and Performance Test dates for categories 13 to 29: 13 to 15 December 2021
- Dates of DV: 31 May to 1 June 2022
- Minimum Age: 18
- 45 years maximum
- Age relaxation is allowed according to the guidelines.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|