You may also read:
- RRB NTPC & RRB Group D 2022 Exam Protest row: Railways Received 2 Lakh Grievances
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 2422 Posts
The official website has posted the notice for NCSCM Notification 2022.
Before applying, the candidate should read the official notification.
The notification includes all of the required information about the hiring process.
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Notification
Source: safalta.comThe official announcement specifies the required requirements, employment openings, and application fees.
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a class 10th pass with a minimum of 50% marks with an ITI Certificate in related trade or stream.
The minimum age limit for the candidate is 15 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
The dates for the main events relating to the recruitment process have also been issued by RRC.
The following are key dates for the RRC ECR Apprentice recruitment 2022:
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Important dates
|Start Date of Online application||February 8, 2022|
|Last date of the Online application||March 7, 2022|
|Last date of Fee Payment||March 7, 2022|
|Merit List||To be Announced|
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: VacancyThere are a total of 756 vacancies available for the post. Below are the post wise vacancies for RRC Apprentice recruitment 2022:
|Khurda Road Division||237|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneshwar||190|
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Application feesBelow are the category wise application fees for the RRC Apprentice recruitment 2022:
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- To begin, go to the official website at rrcbbs.org.in.
- On the online application portal, fill out the application form.
- The system will generate a unique registration number and display a notification in the system indicating that the online application was successfully submitted, as well as an auto-generated email with the unique registration number after the online application is successfully submitted.
- Take a printout of the Application Form, which contains the unique registration number for the system. Fill in the blanks on the application with a current passport-size color photograph, sign it as directed, and keep it safe.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|Rpf Si Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|