Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThe deadline for receiving applications is August 22, 2022. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to Apply for Sainik School's Recruitment in Jhansi in 2022On the required form found in the "Recruitment" page of the school website at www.sainikschooljhansi.com, interested applicants may submit their offline applications to the Principal, Sainik School Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), for consideration for these positions.
Sainik School, Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Job Notification: PDF
- Regional College of Technology's four-year integrated degree program in B Sc and B Ed, TGT (Gen Science)-(i)
- Education of NCERT in the relevant topic with a minimum of 50% overall. OR graduation in science with a minimum grade point average of 50%, two primary disciplines chosen from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, or Zoology, and a B. Ed. degree from an accredited university or a four-year integrated degree program with a minimum grade point average of 50%. OR
- A B Ed degree from a recognized university or a four-year integrated degree program with at least a 50 percent overall average in each of the four primary subjects of physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology are both required for honors graduation. OR
- a postgraduate degree in any one of physics, chemistry, botany, or zoology with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 and a three-year integrated B Ed-M Ed program. AND
- (ii) Pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET), which are administered by the federal, state, or CBSE in accordance with the NCTE's specially formulated guidelines.
- TGT (Gen Science)-01
- TGT Hindi(Regular)-02
- TGT Maths (Regular) -01
- TGT (Social Science) (Regular)-02
- TGT (English) (Regular)-01
- TGT Sanskrit (Regular)-01
- Art Master (Contractual)-01
- Music Teacher (Contractual)-01
- Librarian (Contractual)-01
- Lab Assistant Biology (Contractual)-01
- PTI-Cum Matron (Contractual)-01
- Office Superintendent (Contractual)-01
Significant Dates22 August 2022 is the deadline for applications.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta