|Name of the Post||Vacancies in total|
|Messenger - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- 18–25 years old
- Relaxation as appropriate for your age.
- MTS: 5200 - 20200/- MTS: 5200 - 20200/- MTS: 5200 - 20200/- MTS: 5 (Pre-revised)
- 25550 - 81100/- (steno)
- Educated background and work experience:
- MTS: Matriculation Pass or a recognised board's equivalent qualification.
- Steno: Matric with a pass in the 12th grade or an equivalent from a recognised board. Dictation - 10 minutes @ 30 words per minute, computer transcription - 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).
Process of Selection:Exam by writing
How To Apply
- Eligible applicants must submit an application in the required format. Completed application, self-attested photocopies of papers (educational qualification, birth certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, two pictures), and one self-addressed envelope 9'X4' with Rs. 47/- stamp.
- Applications should be mailed to "The Establishment Officer, Headquarters 101 Area, Pin - 908101, C/o 99 APO." The deadline for applications is 30 days after the advertising is published (i.e., the deadline is May 1, 2012).
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Source: safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|