Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
SCI Recruitment 2022: How to ApplyCandidates should apply online at www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> "Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2022."
- Management - 17
- Finance - 10
- HR - 10
- Law - 5
- Civil - 1
- Fire and Security - 2
- Company Secretary speclaization - 1
Criteria for Eligibility
- 2 years full-time management MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE accredited University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant in Finance
- HR - 2 years full-time MBA/MMS with a specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/Labor Welfare OR 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labor Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Full-time law degree (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized university in India with a minimum of 60% marks. A CS qualification is preferred.
- Fire & Security - Full time regular BE/B.Tech.
in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks.
Source: Safalta.comPersonnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
- Civil - Engineering - 4 years full time Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- CS - Qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Age Restrictions27 years
Criteria for SelectionThe selecting procedure will be divided into two stages:
Stage One: Online Exam
Stage two: The Final Selection Procedure (GD & PI)
Dates to Remember
- Application submission begins on July 16, 2022.
- The deadline for applications is August 16, 2022.
- Candidates will receive their admit cards for the online exam on August 26, 2022.
- 11 September 2022 - Online Exam
- Online exam results and shortlisting of applicants for Stage II - 4th week of September 2022
- Stage II: Group Discussions and Interviews - October 2nd, 2022
- Declaration of Results - 4th week of October 2022
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta