Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How Do I Register for SSC JHT 2022?
- Visit the SSC's official website at ssc.nic.in. Click on the "Register Now" link in the "Login" Section to complete a one-time registration.
- Give all the information requested.
- Save the supplied information. Take a printout of your draft and carefully read the material before clicking "Final Submit."
- If you agree with the "Declaration," click "I Agree" after carefully reading it.
- Now, enter your "Registration Number" and password to get into the online system.
- Under the "Latest Notifications" page, choose the "Apply" link for the "Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022." section.
- The information in columns S No.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- Give your option for the examination centers in serial number 15 and fill in the other serial numbers as well.
- Include a recent photo in your post.
- Place your signature here
- Read the declaration carefully, and if you accept it, check the "I agree" box. Complete the captcha code.
- Review and confirm the data you have supplied.
- If you are not excluded from paying the charge, continue to do so.
Exam SpecificsThe test will consist of two papers: Paper 1 will be of the objective type, while Paper 2 will be of the descriptive kind.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper- I (Objective
Type) Part 1: General
|Paper- I (Objective
Type) Part 2: General
|Paper 2 (Descriptive
Type) Translation &
(2 hours and
For each incorrect response in Paper I, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination): The questions will be made to assess the candidates' knowledge of the languages and literature, their ability to utilize words, phrases, and idioms appropriately, as well as their ability to write the languages clearly and effectively. There will be degree-level questions.
- Paper II (Translation and Essay): This paper will test candidates' translation skills as well as their writing and comprehension skills in Hindi and English.
Fee for Applications
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex - No Fee
- Other - Rs. 100/-
Criteria MarksThe following are the category-specific minimum qualifying marks for Papers I and II for candidates:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
- Junior Hindi Translator/Junior Translator - Master's degree with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; Master's degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master's degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the deg. , with Hindi and English as required or optional subjects, or one of the two as an examination medium and the other as a required or optional subject at the graduate level, as well as a recognized diploma or certificate program in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, or two years of relevant experience working in a Central or State Government Office, including a Government of India undertaking.
- For Senior Hindi Translator: Master's degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; Master's degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject; Master's degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject and English as the medium of examination at the degree level; or with English and Hindi as required or optional subjects, or with one of the two languages being used as the exam medium and the other being required or optional as a degree-level subject, as well as with a recognized diploma or certificate program in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, or with three years of experience translating from Hindi to English and vice versa in a Central or State Government Office, including a Government of India undertaking.
Maximum AgeCandidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 as of January 1st 2022, or born between February 1st 1992 and January 1st 2004.
|SSC JHT 2022 Events||Dates|
|SSC JHT 2022 Application Starting Date||20 July 2022|
|SSC JHT 2022 Application Last Date||04 August 2022|
|Last date for generation of offline SSC Challan||04 August 2022|
|SSC JHT 2022 Online Fee Submission Last Date||05 August 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working
hours of Bank)
|05 August 2022|
|SSC JHT 2022 Application Correction Date||06 August 2022|
|SSC JHT Exam Date||October 2022|
- Level 6 Junior Translator in the Central Secretariat Official Language Service (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Level 6 Junior Translator, M/o Railways (Railway Board) (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Level-6 Junior Translator at the Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translators (JT) and Junior Hindi Translators (JHT) at lower-level offices who have accepted the Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT-Level 6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Level 7 Senior Hindi Translator in a number of Central Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices (Rs.44900- 142400)
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta