Source: Safalta.comIn addition, appointment letters for 15,247 positions may be issued in the coming months.if you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
The Staff Selection Committee announced plans to fill 70,000 positions. This was announced on the Press Info Bureau (PIB) Twitter account on Sunday. 'Recruitment for 70,000 positions will be completed by December 2022,' it stated. Aside from that, the SSC has stated that the next examination will fill 67 thousand 768 positions as soon as possible.
|Name of the conducting body
|Staff Selection Commission Recruitment board
|Mode of examination
|Date of Examination
|Mode of application
2022 SSC RecruitmentThe Staff Selection Committee stated that recruiting letters for 15,247 positions will be released soon. The appointment letter will be distributed over the next three months by various central government departments. Detailed information on this has not yet been given. This revelation, however, is anticipated to bring some respite to job seekers, since the fire of outrage against 'Agneepath,' the Army's short-lived recruitment endeavour, has spread across the country.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022Educational criteria : The fundamental qualification is Candidate must have a 10th / 12th / Graduate degree from a recognised university.
Age Limit :
- The candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Age relaxation in accordance with norms
- Calculate Your Age Calculate Your Age
SalaryPay Scale: Candidates selected under the SSC Selection Post will be paid a monthly salary by the Central Government based on the 7th Pay Commission.
Fee for application
- General category 100
- OBC category 100
- SC / ST – free
1. Educational Qualification Certificate
2. Identity Card
3. Caste Certificate
4. Residence Certificate
5. Date of Birth Certificate
6. Passport size photo
7. Employment Registration Certificate
How to Complete the SSC Selection Post Online Form ?
- The first step is for the candidate to visit the SSC's official website.
- After that, go to the Online Form option and click on that link.
- The official website's main page will be accessible.
- On the main page, click the SSC Selection Posts Phase IX Online Form link.
- After clicking on it, a new page will display on your screen, where the candidate must complete out the application form.
- Pay the SSC Selection Post Recruitment Application Fee.
- Finally, after submitting the SSC Selection Post Exam Form 2022, print it out.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta