Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
The deadline for walk-in interviews is May 30, 2022.
- 01 Nurse Educator
- 1st Computer Programmer
- Technician - Electrical
- Electrical Department Assistant-01
- Administrative Assistant No. 1
- 01 Assistant Police Officer
Criteria for Eligibility
- M.Sc. (Nursing with Medical Surgical/ Specialty Course) Nurse Educator The completion of a post-basic diploma in specialty oncology is desirable. Minimum of 5 years of experience In related specialties, multidisciplinary. Experience teaching is preferred.
- Computer Programmer: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc. in computer science OR MCA from a government-recognized university with a minimum of 50%. Candidate must have at least two years of programming expertise in a client/server context utilizing Visual Basic/.NET technology in software development and maintenance. The candidate must also have extensive experience with RDBMS, Web Technology/Web Development Tools, ASP/VB scripting, and Java scripting.
- S.S.C. plus I.T.I. Electrical Technician (Electrician) 2-year full-time study from a government-approved institution with 3 years of experience after I.T.I. or 2 years after I.T.I. + N.C.T.V.T. in electrical maintenance in the industry, commercial enterprises, and hospitals.
- H.S.C (10+2) Helper (Electrical Department) At least one year of experience is required. Graduate of a recognized university, Assistant Administrative Officer A reputable institution's postgraduate degree or diploma in personnel management, human resource management, or healthcare management. 02 years of experience in HRD/Administration/Personnel working with General Administration, Recruitment, and Establishment matters, among other things. Candidates that work in educational institutes dealing with academic concerns will be favored.
- Assistant Law Officers must have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in law from an Indian university or institute approved by the Bar Council of India. By the Advocate's Act, 1961, the candidate must be registered as an advocate with the Bar Council. Excellent writing and spoken communication, as well as interpersonal skills, are required. 05 to 10 years of appropriate post-qualification experience is required.
Salary Per Month
- Nurse Educator (Rs. 40,000-Rs. 45,000/-)
- Computer Programmer (Rs. 21,100 – 25,000)
- Rs.16,100/- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Department Assistant-Rs. 13,400/-
- Rs. 25,000/- for Assistant Administrative Officer
- 30,000/- for Assistant Law Officer
How to Get Started
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|