Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comAll candidates should continuously monitoring the official website for the most up-to-date information. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification will be released on 8 March 2022. All those candidates who are preparing for sub-inspector recruitment, have a chance to submit their applications to Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).
Click Here : Attempt Free Mock Tests
Download Here :Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF
Given below is the job summary for TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022.
|Notification||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification to release on 8 March, Check Eligibility, Vacancy & Syllabus Here|
|Notification Date||2 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||31 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Commencement of submission of online application: to be announced
- Last date for submission of online application: to be announced
- Exam Date: to be announced
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector - to be announced
- SI (Taluk, AR, TSP ): The candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Technical) - Candidates should possess a minimum of a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or a Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- SI( Finger Print ): Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- SI (Taluk, AR, TSP ): 20 to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Technical) - 20 to 30 years
- SI( Finger Print ): 20 to 30 years
There will be age relaxation given to the reserved category as under:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application.||47 yrs|
|Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service)||47 yrs|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Salary
All the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Viva Voce.
How to apply for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates will be able to check the details once the notification is released on tnsurb.tn.gov.in.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The Examination fee is Rs.500/-.
If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Rrb Ntpc Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary|