Source: safalta.comHence, it’s a great opportunity for candidates preparing for government jobs. General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
You may also read:
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe official website has posted the UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification 2022. Before applying, the candidate should read the official notification. The notification includes all of the required information about the hiring process.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be Class 10th pass with Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board or institute.
The minimum age limit for the UPPSC RI Recruitment 2022 is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
The dates for the main events relating to the recruitment process have also been issued by UPPSC.
The following are key dates for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022:
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Start Date of Online application||November 3, 2020|
|Last date of Online Application||November 28, 2020|
|Last date of Fee Payment||November 28, 2020|
|Last date to complete the form||December 3, 2020|
|Exam Date||November 21, 2021|
|Admit Card Date||November 2021|
|Start Date of Main application||February 10, 2022|
|Last Date of Main Application||February 25, 2022|
|Last for Receipt Form||March 3, 2022|
There is a total of 28 vacancies available for the Divisional Inspector (Technical) Post.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Below are the category wise application form released by UPPSC for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022:
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- To begin, go to the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Go to the 'Career Section' to get started.
- On the online application portal, fill out the application form.
- The system will generate a unique registration number and display a notification in the system indicating that the online application was successfully submitted, as well as an auto-generated email with the unique registration number after the online application is successfully submitted.
- Take a printout of the Application Form, which contains the unique registration number for the system. Fill in the blanks on the application with a current passport-size colour photograph, sign it as directed, and keep it safe.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|UPPSC PCS Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|