Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD applicants should pay Rs. 200/- whereas male/SC/ST/PwBD candidates should pay Rs. NIL
- Mode of Payment: Credit/ Debit Cards from SBI, Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Internet Banking
Dates to Remember
- Last day to apply online and pay the fee is April 26, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
- From 04 to 10-05-2022, up to 06:00 PM, online applications can be withdrawn.
- The deadline to pay the fee ("pay by cash") is April 25, 2022 at 23:59 hrs.
- The examination will take place on July 17th, 2022.
- August/September 2022 (declaration of result)
- Candidates must not have reached the age of 32 (i.e., they must have been born no earlier than 02-08-1990).
- Age relaxation is available according to the regulations.
QualificationThe candidate must have passed both the written and practical portions of the M.B.B.S. exam.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|