Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD applicants should pay Rs. 200/- whereas male/SC/ST/PwBD candidates should pay Rs. NIL
- Mode of Payment: Credit/ Debit Cards from SBI, Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Internet Banking
Dates to Remember
- Last day to apply online and pay the fee is April 26, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
- From 04 to 10-05-2022, up to 06:00 PM, online applications can be withdrawn.
- The deadline to pay the fee ("pay by cash") is April 25, 2022 at 23:59 hrs.
- The examination will take place on July 17th, 2022.
- August/September 2022 (declaration of result)
Age Restriction (as on 01-08-2022)
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaAge relaxation is available according to the regulations.
|Name of the Post||Total|
|General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||314|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||03|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC)||70|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|