Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Those who successfully register for UPSC NDA 2022 will be summoned to appear on Sunday, September 4, 2022. This test is open to both female and male applicants in the 12th grade. As a result, after the application link is active, they need submit their application by June 14, 2022.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThe commission will have an interview phase, which will be administered by SSB, after the written test has been passed.
What is the procedure for applying for UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022?Candidates can apply online between the 18th and the 7th of June by following the instructions below:
- Visit UPSC's official website at upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill out the form with your information to apply for the positions.
- Fill out your application form after you've registered.
- Please upload your files.
- Send in your application.
Fee for application:
- 100 Rupees
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants, female candidates, and JCO/NCO/OR Wards.
Dates to Remember:
|UPSC NDA 2 Notification Date||18 May 2022|
|Starting Date of UPSC NDA 2 Online Application||18 May 2022|
|Last Date of UPSC NDA 2 Online Application||07 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Application Withdrawn Dates||14 June to 20 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date||04 September 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card Date||August 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Result Date||Expected in October or November 2022|
2022 Vacancy Information
- 208 Army (including 10 for female candidates)
- Navy (42nd) (including 03 for female candidates)
- Flying – 92 (including 02 for female applicants), Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates), and Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates) (including 02 for female candidates)
30 (only for male applicants)
SalaryArmy Officers and similar levels in the Air Force and Navy receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month for cadet training (Starting pay in Level 10)
Lieutenant to Major
- Level 10 Lieutenant (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Level 10 B (Captain) (61,300-1,93,900)
- Level 11 Maj (69,400–2,07,200)
- Level 12A (1,21,200–2,12,400) Lt Col
- Level 13 of the Col (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Level 13A of Brigadier General Brigadier General Brigadier General (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Maj Gen - 14th level (1,44,200-2,18,200)
Lt Gen AG Scale
- Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
HAG + Scale
- Level 16 (2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ LtGen (NFSG)
- Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)
- Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)
Rs 15,500 p.m. fixed
Army Aviators (Pilots) in the Army Aviation Corps are eligible for a monthly flying allowance of Rs 25,000.
- 12th passed candidates of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or comparable examination held by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy.
- 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University for the Air Force and Naval Wings of the National Defence Academy, and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy - 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
- Candidates who are in the 12th grade and are taking the 10+2 school education pattern or an equivalent test can also apply for this exam.
- 15.7 to 18.7 years (Only unmarried male/female applicants born on or after January 2, 2004 and before January 1, 2007 are eligible.)
- Must be an unmarried male or female who meets the following criteria:
- Must be an Indian citizen, a Bhutanese subject, a Nepalese subject, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962 with the purpose of permanently staying in India, or
- A person of Indian heritage who has moved to India permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia, or Vietnam. A candidate belonging to one of the above categories must be a person in whose favor the Government of India has issued an eligibility certificate. In the instance of, however, a certificate of eligibility will not be required necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Criteria for SelectionThe next two rounds will be used to make the final decision:
- 900-point written exam
- SSB Personality Test/Interview - 900 Points
- Subjects - Questions will be asked from two subjects: math and science.
- Number of Questions - There will be 120 questions in math and 150 questions in science.
- Marks - The Maths subject is worth 300 points, whereas the Science subject is worth 600 points.
- Each portion will be given two hours and thirty minutes of time.
Admit CardThe admit card will be available on UPSC's official website in the second or third week of August 2022. Candidates can get their admit cards by entering their registration number and birth date.
ResultThe commission will compile a list of candidates' roll numbers who will be considered for the next round of recruiting.
SSB InterviewThe SSB approach includes two stages of selection: stage I and stage II. Only applicants who pass stage I are allowed to proceed to stage II. The following are the specifics:
- Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) exams and Picture Perception Description Tests make up Stage I. (PP&DT). Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the OIR Test and the PP&DT.
- Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests, and the Conference are all part of Stage II. These exams take place over the course of four days. The information of these tests may be found on the joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|