Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
The deadline for submitting an online application is May 12, 2022.
UPSC Vacancy Information
- 22 Assistant Chemist Positions
- 40 Assistant Geophysicist Positions
- 01 position of Assistant Director
- 01 position of Senior Scientific Officer
- Senior Lecturer: 1 vacancy
- 02 Sub-Divisional Engineer Positions
Criteria for Eligibility
- Assistant Chemist: Master's Degree in any discipline of chemistry OR Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized university/institution OR Associate Institute of Chemist (India) Chemistry Degree or Diploma
- Master's degree in physics, geophysics, geology, or mathematics from a recognized university or institute; or BE or AMIE in electronics or communication from a recognized university or institute.
- Assistant Director: I Master's Degree in Botany or Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Forensic Science, Physical Anthropology, or Genetics from a recognized University or Institute, and (ii) Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or Institute with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects. Work experience in analytic/research capacity during the past five years
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master's Degree in Chemistry, Toxicology, Biochemistry, or Forensic Science from a recognized University or Institute, as well as a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or Institute with Chemistry as one of the subjects. Worked in forensic science for three years as an analyst/researcher.
- Lecturer in Charge: A fundamental University or similar qualification that is included in one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and is required to be recorded in a State Medical Register or the Indian Medical Register.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.com(Forensic Medicine) or equivalent from a recognized university/institution. (B) EXPERIENCE: After obtaining a postgraduate certification as Lecturer/Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution, three years of teaching experience in the concerned Specialty is required.
- A degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute is required for a position as a sub-divisional engineer. Candidates who enrolled for Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers in Civil Engineering (AMIE) up to 31.05.2013 are only eligible for consideration for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) meant for Direct Recruitment; candidates who enrolled for AMIE on or after 01.06.2013 are not eligible for appointment to the post of Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) (Public Health).
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit UPSC Online's official website at upsconline.gov.in.
- Select 'ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS' from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a Post
- Fill out the application form and attach all of the necessary documentation.
- Then press the Submit button.
- Print out the Registration form for future reference.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|