Source: Safalta.comAccording to the UPSSSC's official notification, candidates for the Mukhya Sevika position must be between the ages of 21 and 40 as of July 1, 2022..If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|Recruitment Organization||UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika|
|Post Name||Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)|
|Apply Online Start Dates||03th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24th August 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Fees||24st August 2022|
|Correction Last Date||31st August 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)||1079||269||727||565||53||2693|
|SC / ST||Rs. 25/-|
Steps for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022 Application
1) The candidate must log in using his personal information, which includes his PET Registration Number, date of birth, gender, place of residence, and category.
2) The second step to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022
- Registration number and OTP password for UPSSSC PET 2021.
- After logging in, the candidate's complete information, including his photo and signature, will be displayed. The candidate will then need to fill out information specific to the position for which he is applying and pay the application cost of Rs. 25.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before applying online or submitting an application form, carefully study the preview and all columns.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.
Educational background :
|Head Servant(Mukhya Sevika)||B.Sc. in Arts with Sociology, Social Work, Home Science, Nutrition and Child Development as one of the Subject in Degree Level|
Age Limit(as on 01.7.2022)
- Minimum age is 21.
- Maximum age is 40.
- Rules for Age Relaxation Additional to UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 05/2022
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta