How to Apply for the 2022 WCR Apprentice Recruitment?
- Visit WCR's webpage at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit About Us then.
- Act Apprentice Engagement for 2022–2023 by Railway Recruitment Cell
- Select "Apply Online"
- Carefully complete the personal information, biodata, etc.
- You must review the training slots that are available in relation to their ITI. Trade carefully and choose a specific trade from the corresponding division or unit.
- the online application printed out
- JBP Division - 884
- BPL Division - 614
- KOTA Division - 685
- WRS KOTA - 160
- CRWS BPL - 158
- HQ JBP - 20
- The selection process will be based on ITI/Trade Marks and the average marks earned on the 10th class exam or its equivalent.
- The railways must create a merit list for each trade, division, unit, and community.
- Then, shortlisted candidates must show up for document verification.
- 10th grade exam or its equivalent (under the 10+2 exam system), from a recognised board, with a minimum of 50% overall.
- should be in possession of the NCVT/SCVT-issued National Trade
- The online application period will begin on November 18th, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online is December 17, 2022.