Dates to rememberApplication submission deadline is December 2, 2022.
Eligibility requirementsEssential Academic Requirement
- Candidates must have an eighth-grade pass or fail.
- Must be capable of cleaning-related tasks.
- Desirable Capability
- speaks the local language well.
Steps to Download
- Visit the Office of the Cantonment Board's official website at Wellington-ttps:/wellington.cantt.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the Home Page's Recruitment Section.
- On the home page, select the link labelled "RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR THE POST OF SAFAIWALA DATED."
- The Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will now open in a new window.
- Save the Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022 Notification for later use by downloading it.
Application Instructions for Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Visit the page https://wellington.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/ and download the Excel sheet from the "Application Template in Excel format" link. After filling out the Excel sheet (the application), attach a recent scanned image of the candidate's photo and have them sign it, then email the entire package to the email address [email protected] Emails with the subject "Application for the Post of XXXX" are acceptable.
- In the excel sheet, choose the position for which the applicant is applying.