How to Get AP TET Result 2022?
- Visit the APTET website at aptet.apcfss.in. A pop-up notice (Result Announced) will appear (Available in Candidate Login) 'Candidate Services—>Marks Memo' Simply click on it.
- Go to 'Candidate Login' now.
- Enter your information, including your 'Candidate ID,' 'DOB,' and 'Password.'
- Select the 'Login Button.'
- Examine your APTET 2022 results.
- Make a copy for future reference.
Paper 1 was for applicants who wanted to be teachers in grades I through V, whereas Paper 2 was for teachers in grades VI through VIII.
What are the AP TET Passing Marks for 2022?
The following table shows the candidates' passing marks by category:
|General||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen||
40% Marks and above
Candidates who have obtained the required minimum marks are eligible to apply for Primary and Upper Primary Teacher positions that will be advertised by the government and other institutions from time to time.