Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
On 15/11/2020, APSC held an OMR-based screening test for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in response to Advt No.06/2019 Dtd. 19/11/2019 (Revised Corrigendum No.277PSC/DR-6/1/2019-2020 Dtd. 17/01/2022). Candidates for the above position have been temporarily shortlisted based on their performance in the screening test. These provisionally selected individuals must now appear in the next round of interviews. The interview schedule for the selected candidates will be announced shortly by the Commission. Following the processes outlined below, candidates who took the screening test can view the APSC Assistant Engineer Provisional Result 2019 on the official website.
How to Get the APSC Assistant Engineer Provisional Result for 2019?
- Visit the APSC's official website, apsc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, look for the Latest Updates section.
- On the Home Page, click the link that says "Screening Test (OMR Based) for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department vide Advt. No.06/2019 dated:19-11-2019 RESULTS."
- A new window will open with the APSC AE Provisional Result 2021 announcement.
- Take a printout of the document and keep a copy for future reference.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|