Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- For GEN/OBC candidates, the fee is Rs. 185; for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 95; and for PH candidates, it is Rs. 25.
- Payment options include debit/credit cards, net banking, E Challan, and SBI Collect.
- Online application deadline is July 3, 2020.
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is August 3, 2020.
- Written Exam: October 18, 2020 (Postponed)
- New Written Exam Date: January 24, 2021
- Dates for re-uploading photos and signatures: September 1, 2020 to September 10, 2020
- Admit Card Download Date: 02-01-2021
- PET (Home Guard) date: 07-02-2022 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Download Dates: 17–01–2022, 03 & 04–02–2022.
- PET will be held on March 12 and 14, 2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- General/EWS maximum age limit: 25 years
- OBC/ EBC (Male) Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- OBC/EBC (Female) Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- SC/ST maximum age limit: 30 years
- Age relaxation is allowed according to the guidelines.
QualificationCandidates must have a 10+2 education.
|Details on Physical Eligibility
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|