Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Fees for applications
- Non-creamy layer (General/ Gen-EWS/ SEBC): Rs. 900/- Plus Bank Fees: Rs. 700/-+ for SC/ST/third gender Bank Fees for Persons with Disabilities (PH/VH) Candidates: Rs. 100/- plus other expenses Banking Fees
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking are accepted modes of payment.
- Online registration and fee collection will begin on June 21, 2021.
- Last day to apply online and pay fees is July 31, 2021.
Source: Safalta.comFrom July 21 until July 31, 2021
- Exam date: January 23, 2022 Changed from December 26, 2021 to January 23, 2022
- Dates for filing objections: 29 January to 07 February 2022
- There is no upper age restriction for Assistant Professor eligibility in GSET.
- Candidates must have earned a master's degree.
|GSET (Assistant Professor)||–|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|