Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication: December 30, 2020
- Starting Date for Online Applications: 11-01-2021
- Last day to apply online: February 25, 2021 (Extended From 10-02-2021 to 25-02-2021 till 11:59 PM)
- The deadline for fee payment is March 1, 2021. (Extended From 13-02-2021 to 01-03-2021)
- CBT dates: March 27 & 28, 2021 (postponed)
- New Written Exam Dates for Cat No.01: 07 & 08-08-2021 (Cancelled)
- Cat No.02 Written Exam Date: 04-09-2021 (Preponed)
- New Written Exam Dates for Cat No. 02: 18 and 19 September 2021 (28 August 2021). Rescheduled for September 18 and 19, 2021)
- Date of Download for Cat No.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.com02 Written Exam Admit Card: 12-09-2021
- Dates for Submitting Answer Key Objections: September 24 through September 26, 2021
- Second Submission Deadlines for Answer Key Objections: September 27-September 29, 2021
- PST (Running) dates for Cat No. 01: 28-09 to 06-10-2021
- PST (Running) Dates for Cat No. 02: 08 & 09-10-2021
- PMT & Document Scrutiny Dates for Cat Nos. 01 & 02: 11 to 31-10-2021
- New Written Exam Dates for Cat No. 01: October 28, 29, and 31, 2021
- PST for Cat.No.02: 11/10/2021 to 13/10/2021
Details of Vacancy
|1||Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|2||Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|3||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
Physical Measurement :
- For Male Applicants:
General Category Height: 170 cm
168 cm for qualifying reserve categories according to the most recent Government Reservation Policy.
Chest: 83 cm (un-expanded) to 87 cm (expanded) for General Category with 04 cm expansion (minimum).
Reserved Category – 81 cm (un-expanded) to 85 cm (expanded) with a 04 centimetre expansion (minimum).
- Female Candidates Should Know:
158 cm in height General Category 156 cm for qualified reserve categories as per the most recent Government Reservation Policy in effect at the time of advertisement/corrigendum, as applicable.
NIL in the chest
Application fee :
Category of Post
SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state only
Female of Haryana Resident only
For S.No 1,2,3
PWD, Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
- Payment Mode: using Net Banking or e-Challan at any SBI, Punjab National Bank, or IDBI Bank branch listed on the payment site
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|