Source: Safalta.comThe candidates who are qualified in the exam will be called for the Interview. There are a total of 300 vacancies available for the post. Hence, it’s a great opportunity for candidates preparing for government jobs.
You may also read:
- NIACL AO Work Profile 2021: Know Job Profile And Salary Structure
- NIACL AO Salary 2021 Check in-hand salary, allowances, benefits, career growth
- NIACL AO Eligibility Criteria 2021: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
NIACL AO 2022 Phase II Result & Merit List: How to Download Result?The candidate who appeared in the exam can download the NIACL AO 2021 from the official website. Below are the steps to download the NIACL AO Phase II result:
- Go to the official website i.e., newindia.co.in.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment ‘section.
- Click on the link for ‘Shortlisted candidates of Administrative Officers’.
- A new PDF file will open on your screen.
- Download the Result and save it for future references.
Click on this Direct Link to Download the Result
NIACL AO 2021 examination was conducted on December 4, 2021. Moreover, NIACL AO shortlisted candidates for an interview can download the admit card for the interview within a few days.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
- Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta
|NIACL AO Salary 2022
|NDA Salary 2022
|SSC CGL Salary 2022
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022
|UP Police Constable Salary 2021
|Bihar Police SI Salary 2021