Source: Safalta.comB.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Course 2022 and the Pre-B.Ed Course 2022 if they receive the requisite qualifying grades There were 5,42,833 applicants in total for the Rajasthan PTET test. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to Download the PTET 2022 Results?
- Visit ptetraj2022.org, the PTET's official website, as your initial step.
- Click the "Click Here for B.A.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- Select "Result Integrated" after clicking the result link.
- Give your information, such as your form or roll number.
- Download the PTET 2022 Score
What Happens After PTET 2022 Results?
- According to a merit list that is created based on PTET results, the candidates will be assigned colleges. The crucial dates for starting the registration process for counseling, paying the fees, and filling out the choices will be announced soon.
- 16 seats are set aside for SC, 12 for ST, 21 for OBC, 5 for MBC, and 10% are set out for EWS.
- Based only on merit and not on district or region, the chosen candidate will be assigned a B.Ed. college.
- His preferences, faculty, teaching subject, and college preference will all be taken into consideration when choosing a college for him.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta