Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication: February 23, 2019
- Opening Date and time for online application registration: March 8, 2019, 10:00 a.m.
- Application online registration closes on April 7, 2019, at 23:59 p.m. (Extended to 22-04-2019)
- Closing Date and Time for Application Fee Payment: (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 13-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs. (Extended till April 28, 2019)
- (b) SBI Challan: April 11, 2019 at 13.00 hrs. (Extended till April 26, 2019)
- (c) Post Office Challan: April 11, 2019 at 13:00 hrs.
Source: Safalta.com(Extended till April 26, 2019)
- The deadline for submitting final applications is April 16, 2019, at 23:59 p.m. (Extended till April 30, 2019)
- Dates for Computer Based Testing (CBT) are tentatively scheduled for June - July 2019. (Postponed)
- Dates for Application Status Activity: 15-10-2020 at 10:00 a.m. through 20-10-2020 at 23:59 p.m.
- Dates for downloading admit cards: four days before the CBT.
- Dates for viewing the Question Paper, responses, key documents, and raising objections: From 22-02-2021 from 18:00 hours through 28-02-2021 at 18:00 hours
- Correction/Editing Bank Account Details for Fee Refund: 02-03-2021 at 10:00 AM to 17-03-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
- Correction/Editing Bank Account Details for Fee Refund (Last Chance): 16-08-2021, 16:00 hours to 31-08-2021, 23.59 hrs
- Dates for Stenography Skill Tests for Categories 01 & 02 and Translation Tests for Categories 03: October 27, 28, 29, & 30, 2021 (October 29, 31, 2021 Postponed for Kolkata)
- Stenography Skill Test for Categories 01 & 02 and Translation Test for Category 03 (Kolkata) Rescheduled Dates: December 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 2021
Details of Vacancy
Application fee :
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/- This cost of Rs 250/- will be repaid in due course after deducting bank charges as applicable when appearing in the first stage CBT.
- Others: Rs.500/- Out of this sum of Rs 500/-, an amount of Rs 400/- would be repaid in due course, after deducting bank charges, upon appearing in the first stage of CBT.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|