The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notice to conduct the Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam.
Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
TNPSC Combined Statiscal Subordinate Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
has published a notification for conducting Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam on its website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: October 20, 2021
- The deadline for submitting an online application is November 19, 2021.
- Last day to pay fees via bank (SBI/HDFC Bank): 06-03-2021
- Exam Paper – I (Subject Paper) Date: 09-01-2022 10:00 A.M.
to 1:00 P.M.
- Exam Paper – II (General Studies) Date: 09-01-2022 03.00 P.M.
to 05.00 P.M.
- SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of All Castes: There are no age restrictions.
- Other Candidates' Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
The table given below consists of vacancy details .
||Computor–cum vaccine store keeper
||Degree (Statistics/ Mathematics)
||Block Health Statistician
||Degree (Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics)
||PG (Statistics/ Mathematics, Computer Knowledge)
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now.
Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books
, and Current Affairs