Source: SafaltaDigital marketing is fantastic whether you are focused on event marketing or building an email subscriber base. Boost your Skills by learning: Digital Marketing
Table of Content:
1) Master Programme in Digital Marketing:
2) About Program:
3) The Most Important Points:
4) About Safalta:
5) Who Is Eligible to Apply for the Course?
6) W hat Jobs Can a Digital Marketing Professional Get?
7) Get to Know Your Mentors:
Master Programme in Digital Marketing:
This digital advertising Course contains six months of live lively discussions with industry professionals, ten modules, forty tools, e-books, PDFs, and other resources. With industry-based Projects and Learning, the course covers all elements of Digital Marketing in full.
Download these Free EBooks: Introduction to digital marketing
This Digital Marketing Course contains six months of live interactive sessions with industry professionals, ten modules, forty tools, e-books, PDFs, and other resources. With industry-based Projects and Learning, the course covers all elements of Digital Marketing in full.
The Most Important Points:
- Weekly Resolutions to Overcome Doubt.
- Creating a customized resume and job preparation.
- Preparing You for Certifications from Safalta, Google, and Others.
- Training with seasoned mentors (Google Certified)
- Ten modules based on industry.
- 40+ Learning Resources
- There is a 100% chance of placement.
- More than 25 live projects and case studies
- Free Add-On Courses Worth $15,000+ (Advanced Excel, Job Interview Skills, Entrepreneurship Programme)
- Hiring Experts will prepare you for your interview.
- On-the-job training is provided as part of the course.
- E-books, Programme Notes, and Mock Exams are all available.
- Access for a Lifetime
- Live interactive classes with complete backup recordings.
Safalta, as a responsibility, has always tried to think forward and prepare ahead for India's young hopefuls. We provide students an entire education while ensuring that our students get the necessary guidance and information to pave their route to success and a bright future.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for the Course?
- Digital Marketing Experts
- Graduates with a strong desire to study Digital Marketing IT professionals seeking a career change in Digital Marketing Professionals seeking to develop in their careers
- Students in their first or final year of college who wish to pursue a career in digital marketing.
- Manager of Brands:
- Manager of Marketing:
- Expert in PPC:
- Analyst of Market Research:
- SEO Professional:
- Expert in Web Analytics:
- Branding Content Marketing
- Content Promotion
- Marketing Intelligence
- Advertisement on Facebook
- Google Analytic
- Marketing on Social Media
- Product Placement
- Instagram Ads
- Pricing policy
- Analytics in Action
- Learning Methods: Supervised and Unsupervised
- Making a Communication Strategy
- Market Basket Examination
- Analytics Predictive
- Email Promotion
- Video Promotion
1) Aman Kapoor: Safalta Digital Marketing Faculty. He has over 4 years of expertise in digital marketing. He has worked on several projects in a variety of sectors focused on Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing, and Google Ads.
2) Raman Shikhar: He is a scientist. Safalta University's Digital Marketing Faculty. With a total of 5+ years of expertise in Digital Marketing. He has previously worked for Accenture, Google Operations Centre, and Wipro Technologies, where he was accountable for Social Media Marketing. He has educated 1200+ freshers and seasoned professionals in the field of digital marketing and has served as a Digital Marketing Specialist for 120+ companies worldwide.
3) Rawat, Preeti: Manager-Placement and Corporate Relations Coach. She provides important insights and skills in connecting individuals with career possibilities and establishing partnerships with organizations as a Developmental Professional with over 7 years of experience in Placement and Corporate Relations. Furthermore, her knowledge in career counseling may help those looking to make educated judgments regarding their professional pathways with guidance and support. Her combination of talents and expertise in these areas may be quite advantageous to anyone seeking for work.
4) Santushti Raina:
Social media marketing, SEO, YouTube, search engine optimization, graphic design, and content creation are all areas of expertise. She is a Google Certified Trainer with over two years of experience in digital marketing, specializing in Social Media Marketing, SEO, YouTube, Search Engine Optimisation, Graphic Designing, and Content Creation.
5) Sanchit Khandelwal: He is an Indian businessman. Safalta, you have excellent IT skills. With over 3 years of experience teaching computer skills and a Master's degree in Computer Science, he has additionally instructed courses in computer science at the CCC and O'Level, guiding and training students at NIELIT-accredited schools.
Module 1: Marketing Overview Introduction :
- Marketing Fundamentals and Digital Marketing
- What is the difference between digital and conventional advertising?
- Why would you prefer online advertising over conventional advertisements?
- Opportunities for Employment in Digital Marketing
- Examples of Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Digital Marketing Market Analysis
- Websites: An Overview
- Website Categories
- Domain, Server, Protocol, and SSL Overview
- WordPress Setup & Configuration
- Theme and Plugin Installation
- Blogspot Websites WordPress Website Design
- Making Custom Pages
- Elementor Concept
- Create a WordPress Online Store
- Woocommerce concept
- Dukaan and Shopify
- Gateway for payments
- How Does Google Search Work?
- An Overview of Search Engine Optimisation
- SEO classifications
- Case Study on SEO
- An Overview of On-Page SEO
- Optimisation of Meta Tags (Meta Title, Meta Description)
- Image Alt Text, Heading Tags, and Anchor Text Optimisation
- Internal/External Linking, Text)
- Optimisation of Crawling and Indexing (Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml)
- An Overview of Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Instruments
- An Overview of Technical SEO
- Website responsiveness and speed
- Site Safety and Usability
- Error Codes and Broken Links
- Schema Markup
- An Overview of Local SEO
- Making a Google Business Profile
- Making an Account on Other Business Listing Sites
- Local SEO Growth Strategies
- Off-Page SEO Fundamentals
- The Backlinks and Link-Building Concept
- Backlink Varieties
- Link-Building Strategies Based on Content
- Google Search Console is a web-based search engine.
- Google Search Console Overview
- Configuration of Google Search Console
- KPIs for Google Search Console
- Analysis and Reporting of Organic Data
- Backlinks should be removed
- Errors in Technical SEO
- Fundamental Writing Skills
- How to Find Popular Content Ideas
- Identification of Duplicate Content
- Cluster of Contents
- Guest blogging
- Product Description and PR Stories
- An Overview of Social Media
- An Overview of Popular Social Media Platforms
- Case Studies in Social Media Marketing
- Meta Business Suite: An Overview
- Creating and Sharing Groups
- Page Creation and Optimisation on Facebook
- Creating and Optimising an Instagram Professional Profile
- Ideas for Content and a Profile Grid
- Ideas for Reels, Hashtags
- Twitter Profile Development and Optimisation
- Retweets and Growth Suggestions
- Create and Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Create a LinkedIn Business Page
- How Can You Expand Your LinkedIn Connections?
- YouTube Creator Studio Overview
- YouTube Channel Development and Optimisation
- What is the best way to upload and optimise videos on YouTube?
- How Does VidIQ Aid in YouTube Growth?
- Canva's concept
- How Do I Make Graphics for Various Social Media Platforms?
- Make Website and E-Commerce Images
- What exactly is Influencer Marketing?
- How Do You Find the Right Influencers?
- Social Media's Role in Influencer Marketing
- An Overview of Social Media Ads
- Structure of Paid Advertisements
- Manager of Meta Ads
- KPIs for Social Media Ads
- Ads on Facebook
- Instagram advertisements
- Twitter advertisements
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Advance Meta Ads
- Search Engine Marketing Overview
- Google Ads Concept
- Discuss the many types of advertisements.
- Bidding Strategies Explained
- Structure of an Ad Campaign Introduction
- Google Ads KPIs
- Creating Google Search Ads
- Making Google Display Ads
- Creating Google Video Ads
- Types of Keyword Matches
- Creating Google App Ads
- Making Google Shopping Ads
- Creating a Custom Audience
- Ads for Remarketing
- Google Analytics Explained
- Setup of a Google Analytics Account
- Google Analytics Key Performance Indicators
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Traffic
- GTM Fundamentals
- Connect GTM to your website.
- GTM Tag Installation
- Clarity: An Introduction
- Link Clarity and Website
- Include Headmaps on Your Websites
- Appflyer, Related Web
AdSense by Google:
- An Overview of Google AdSense
- Setup of a Google AdSense Account
- How to Obtain AdSense Acceptance
- Affiliate Marketing Explained
- Create an Amazon Associates Account
- Add Links to Affiliates and Advertisements to Your own website
- Clickbank Affiliate Marketing
1) How to Promote a Podcast on Instagram?
2) Top 12 Podcast Directories and Recommendations in 2023
Other Advertising Platforms:
- Taboola and Outbrain concepts
- An Overview of Email Marketing
- How Email Marketing Aids Business Development
- Establish a Professional Email Account
- The concept of bulk emailing
- Email Marketing Content and Templates
- Autoresponders and automation
Job Search Preparation:
- Creating a Resume
- How to Find Digital Marketing Jobs
- Indeed, Create Profiles on Naukriit
- An Overview of Freelancing
- How to Look for Freelance Work
- Create Freelancer, Upwork, and Fiverr profiles.
This digital advertising Course includes six months of live, interactive talks with industry experts, ten modules, forty tools, e-books, PDFs, and other resources. The course covers all aspects of Digital Marketing in depth, with industry-based Projects and Learning.
Read More: What is List Growth Rate in Email Marketing Metrics?