TCS, a subsidiary of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business conglomerate, employs approximately 592,000 of the world's best-trained consultants across 55 nations. In the fiscal year ending March 31, 2022, the firm earned consolidated revenues of US $25.7 billion and is listed on the BSE (previously Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. Boost your Skills by learning: Digital Marketing
Table of Content:
1) TCS Digital Marketing Careers
TCS Digital Marketing Careers:
1) Mumbai Social Media Analyst | 5 - 7 years of expertise:
- Job Purpose: Analyst Marketing and Sales
- Preferred Job Profile Qualifications: Analytical Abilities
- Social Media Bachelors in Business Commerce, Technology Management, and Computer Application.
Required Technical Skill Set: Social media reporting, listening, and analytics
Number of Requirements: 1
Desired Experience Level: 5-7 years
Location of Need: Mumbai
(Preferably, there shouldn't be more than 3-5):
- Excellent experience in social media analytics and reporting utilizing Sprinklr and native platform features.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, capable of managing several tasks and deadlines.
- A demonstrated history of doing in-depth social media data analysis and delivering results and suggestions to stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of expertise in social media, social network analysis, and the usage of cutting-edge social media technologies is required.
- Strong writing and verbal communication abilities, as well as the ability to deliver facts and insights effectively to non-technical audiences.
Download these Free EBooks:
1. Introduction to digital marketing
2. Website Planning and Creation
2) Mumbai Senior Media Relations Executive | 6 - 9 years of professional experience:
Location: Mumbai Senior Media Relations Executive
- Role: Executive Job
- Job function: Marketing and Sales
- Desirable Skills: Social Media
- 6-7 years of work experience in media relations/corporate communications is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent four-year university education.
- Create and implement communication strategies and activities to support TCS's operations in India and beyond.
- In support of public relations operations, handle agency and internal resources.
- Create a media marketing plan and campaigns.
- Develop media strategy, content, and suitable methods in collaboration with business area marketing leaders and key business executives to generate huge media effects in favor of company objectives.
- Determine who needs to be involved in media opportunities and activities, either directly or indirectly (e.g.
Source: Safaltalocal image, cross-functional areas, cross-business operating group, capabilities).
- Act as a press and communication subject matter expert for others inside TCS.
- Customize corporate communications to the business regions as needed.
- Inform appropriate senior executives and media team members on media issues pertaining to important business sectors.
- Arrange media sessions, press conferences, FAM events, and other activities as needed.
- Collaborate with relevant media leaders to assist in the creation and deployment of business-marketing team communications, as well as significant projects, best client engagements, and senior management knowledge, and modify suitably for media.
- Interact and collaborate closely with media connections representing clients, partners —third-party groups, vendors, and others.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities. Excellent writing talents are required.
- Familiarity and abilities with social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook) are necessary.
- Excellent cooperation abilities, as well as the ability to operate autonomously and independently while also integrating correctly with Marketing & Communications partners from different business areas, operational groups, and locations.
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution abilities are required to settle complicated or contentious topics.
- Comprehensive understanding of significant challenges and developments in the business and technology processes outsourcing industries.
- Capability to manage many projects with short deadlines
- Excellent project management and budgeting abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to write a variety of clear, succinct, and high-quality media materials such as media Q&As, ghostwritten pieces, media pitching letters, press releases, op-eds, and so on.
- Comprehensive knowledge and abilities in global communication and marketing.
3) Copywriter & Content Owner Mumbai | 3 - 6 years of experience:
- Mumbai is the chosen location (Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Delhi can be accommodated)
- Copywriter and self-employed content expert
- Expertise in understanding, producing, and delivering complicated information, as well as creating persuasive external communications.
- Experience as a journalist with a big media company is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable certification in media, communication, or public relations
- A minimum of three years experience in journalism, advertising, or public relations is required; journalistic experience is recommended.
- Experience working in a big multinational corporation is greatly desirable.
- Capacity to interpret and simplify data is essential, as is a 'nose for news'- the ability to explore a large amount of data and uncover newsworthy and fascinating elements.
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with several stakeholders (internal & external)
- Great writing abilities
- Strong people's abilities
- Contribute to the creation of owned content by taking the lead in writing video and web articles for owned platforms.
- collaborating across teams to identify stories across the organization
- Creating narratives and story briefs
- Producing press releases
- Designing multi-story media campaigns
- Developing a media and public relations outreach strategy for each story across many outlets
- collaborating with internal departments to develop narrative and media outreach strategies
- Working together with the web team to aid with story distribution
- Required Qualifications: Writer of Content
- Role Specialist: Marketing and Sales
Salary for TCS Digital Marketers in India: The annual compensation for a Tata Consultancy Services Digital Marketing Manager is $4,38,628. Salaries for Digital Marketing Manager at Tata Consultancy Services can range from 62,451 to 26.33,808 per year. Based on 13 Tata Consultancy Services Digital Marketing Manager salary report(s) submitted by workers or approximated based on statistical techniques, this estimate is based on 13 Tata Consultancy Services Digital Marketing Manager salary report(s). A Digital Marketing Manager at Tata Consultancy Services can expect to earn an average total salary of 4,38,628 per year after bonuses and other perks.
4) SEO Expert Trivandrum | 4 - 15 Years of Experience:
Among the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create a metadata spreadsheet with the following information for each page on the website that is being optimized:
- Tag title
- description meta
- Alt text and title tag for dynamic components
- Tag for Page Title (Customized for each page)
- Tag Meta Description (Customized for each page)
- Tags for component alt text and component title (Customized for each unique interactive component)
- Build and upload an XML sitemap to Google to help Google and other search engines locate your material.
- Optimize the Alt Text, Title Tag, and Header Tags.
- Investigate SEO keywords for inclusion on the company's website and marketing materials.
- Track daily performance indicators to better understand the effectiveness of your SEO campaign.
- Communicate and interact with other marketing departments effectively.
- Website analytics should be tracked, reported, and analyzed.
- Continuous optimized, expand, and optimize keywords
- Collaborate with editorial and marketing departments to improve SEO in content production and programming.
- Modifications to site architecture, content, linking, and other aspects are recommended to boost SEO rankings for target keywords.
- To convert visitors into active users, apply user experience (UX) and conversion rate improvement techniques.
1) Social Media Insights: Must Know How to Analyse for your Business Growth
2) Top 11 Digital Marketing Courses with Placements in Delhi 2023
Technological Requirements and Abilities:
- Knowledge of SEO industry programs including such GTM, Google Analytics, Google Console, and MOZ comparable technologies.
- 3+ years of expertise in building and implementing effective SEO strategies
- Excellent knowledge of advertising, conversion, and online client acquisition
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ways of ranking
- Capable of doing a competitive study of other firms in the industry
- Understanding of phrase research and data mining software
- Familiarity with SEM and paid social is a bonus, as is the willingness to learn and get certified. (AdWords on Instagram, Facebook, and Google)
- Role technology Role Technical Lead Job Desirable SkillsSEO
- Knowledge of UX analytics tools, particularly or similar
- Familiarity with social media analytics, preferably sprout social or a comparable platform
- Knowledge of WordPress and other systems that manage content
- Keep up with the newest SEO trends and best practices.
- Capable of doing basic graphic design and touch-ups with Photoshop or equivalent tools
TCS, a part of India's largest global business conglomerate, the Tata group, employs about 592,000 of the world's best-trained consultants across 55 countries. The company achieved consolidated revenues of US $25.7 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Read More: Active Campaign Digital Marketing Careers: Job roles, Eligibility and Salary