Source: safalta.comThis exam aims at hunting talent for Mental ability, Cyber Security, Information technology, Computer skills, and analytical skills in young children. Candidates from Classes 1 to 10 can participate in the Olympiad exam. They need to be from a recognized educational board, such as CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards. Scroll down to learn more about the NCO Exam 2022-2023.
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|NCO Result 2022-2023- Important Dates|
|Process to check NCO Result|
|Student Performance report of NCO exam|
|Ranking Criteria for NCO|
|NCO Results Awards|
|NCO Awards for NCO winners at Zonal Level|
|NCO Awards for NCO winners at International Level|
NCO Result - Important Dates
|National Cyber Olympiad exam dates||November 24 and December 20, 2022|
|NCO Answer Key Release Date||January 2023|
|NCO Result Date 2022-23||January 2023|
Candidates should follow the following steps to check the results-
- Go to the official website sofworld.org
- The result will appear by entering the roll number, school code, and section roll number.
- The next step is to solve the math problem given in Captcha.
- Candidates can see the results by clicking on the result option.
The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) provides the NCO results. The student's performance is measured in sections A to F. The scholars can check their performance by Students Progress Results (SPR). This sheet will have the progress of the students and can assist in analyzing their SWOT strategy.
The rank will be given according to students' marks in the exam.
If the results have a tie, the following steps are to be considered:
The student who has scored more marks in the Achievers section will be given priority
If the tie remains the same, the marks of Computer and Information Technology followed by logical and analytical reasoning are considered
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
National Science Olympiad (NSO)
International English Olympiad (IEO)
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO)
- Once the results are declared, the certificate will be provided by SOF to the scholars.
- The reward will be given to students in terms of a medal, cash prize, and gifts.
- Gold, Silver, and bronze medals are offered to the students for their progress.
- The SOF awards the students with cash prizes, certificates, and medals. The awards will be given at three-level national, international and zonal.
- The top 260 students will get INR 1000 each, along with a zonal gold medal and certificate of zonal excellence.
- The top 260 second-rank holders will get INR 1000, a zonal silver medal, and a certificate of Zonal excellence.
- The top 260 third-rank holders will get INR 1000, a bronze medal, and a certificate of zonal excellence.
- The students who secure 4th rank will be awarded INR 500, a medal of distinction, and a certificate of participation.
- 3900 awards, including the medal of distinction and certificate of distinction, will be given to the candidates who rank 11 to 25.
- The conducting body gives a certificate of participation to candidates who score above 26 ranks.
- The top 10 rank holders will win INR 50,000 and a gold medal with a certificate of outstanding performance.
- The top 10 second-rank holders will get INR 25000, a silver medal with a certificate of outstanding performance.
- The top 10 third-rank holders will win INR 10,000, a bronze medal with a certificate of outstanding performance.